- Flour 90g
- Sugar 30g
- Salt (a pinch, but can be excluded if you like)
- Sobacha 20g (Recommended – YAMANE-EN: AOMORI DATTAN SOBACHA)
- Vegetable oil 30g
- Preheat oven to 180 C (356 F).
- Microwave sobacha for about 1 minute. (This step can be omitted but is recommended to bring out the nutty flavor of sobacha).
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, salt and sobacha. Add vegetable oil and mix with a spatula.
- Bundle the dough, press, and shape into a desired size.
- Place each dough on a baking pan. Bake in 180 C (356 F) oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Take the cooking pan out of the oven and let the cookies cool before removing from the pan.
Original recipe on cookpad: http://cookpad.com/recipe/288144 (Japanese only)