We ship worldwide.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the availability of certain shipping methods, countries, and rates are constantly changing. Please add the items you'd like to purchase to your cart and use the shipping estimator to see current rates. Rates, except for promo rates, are mostly weight based.
The below policy is effective as of Aug 14, 2020, Japan time.
Domestic Shipping (within Japan)
- No tracking regular mail (No guarantee of delivery) 追跡なしの普通郵便（届く保証はない）- Order amount $0 - $19.00: FREE
- YUPACK (Japan Post) - Order amount $0 - $49.99: $5.00
- YUPACK (Japan Post) - Order amount $50 - $74.99: $7.50
- YUPACK (Japan Post) - Order amount $75 - $99.99: $10.00
- YUPACK (Japan Post) - Order amount $100+: FREE
- Wholesale orders will be invoiced or refunded according to the actual shipping cost + 10% handling charge.
- Domestic consumption tax of 8% will apply.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic shipping availability via postal airmail is constantly changing. As of August, postal airmail shipping has resumed to many countries, but not all, and is also experiencing delays in some cases. Add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and use the shipping estimator to see current rates.
- Regions: DHL shipping is definitely available to the following countries (import processing fees and VAT may be charged directly to you by DHL).
- USA, Canada
- Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey
- Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong.
- Shipping promotions may be offered to retail customers, but should not be used by wholesale customers.
- Remote area surcharges may be billed (you will have the option to cancel if this is too high)
- DHL charges VAT & Processing fees for most countries except the USA (processing fees may be charged in the USA for high value orders only). Please contact DHL in your country for more details on import processing fees.
USA only - DHL / USPS combination
Orders are aggregated and sent by DHL Express from Japan to our partner in Los Angeles, and then forwarded by USPS
- Up to 300 grams: US$10
- Up to 500 grams: US$15
- Up to 1000 grams: US$20
About our partner: Spreading Aloha Shop is operated by Yunomi Tea Merchant Ian Chun's cousin Koa and his wife Cat, and are selling Hawaiian print face masks made by Cat's family's Hawaiian print clothing factory. If you're looking for Hawaiian print face masks, use code YUNOMI for 10% off.
DHL Rates for North America & Europe (select countries)
- Up to 1.5kg: US$25
- Up to 4kg: US$50 (EU: US$60)
- Up to 5kg: US$70 (EU: US$80)
- Above 5kg: An initial $100 fee will be charged and we will calculate shipping after preparing the shipment. If the shipping charge is lower than $100, you will be refunded. If it is higher than $100, an invoice will be sent by email for the additional charge. An estimate of $20/kg is recommended.
- For the USA: A temporary special lower rate combining DHL and USPS shipment is available for small orders under 1000 grams. Please see rates at checkout.
- IMPORTANT: These rates do not include taxes and customs processing fees that may be charged by DHL.
DHL Rates for Oceania / Asia
- Up to 1.5kg: US$20
- Up to 4kg: US$40
- Up to 5kg: US$60
- Above 5kg: An initial $100 fee will be charged and we will calculate shipping after preparing the shipment. An estimate of $20/kg is recommended.
DHL / Postal Airmail Rates for other countries
For other countries, we will charge a $10 handling fee to investigate shipping methods and bill you afterwards ($10 fee will be counted toward shipping). A few days may be required to investigate. We kindly ask for your patience.
Yunomi Delivery Guarantee
All orders after May 2020 will include tracking, and a Yunomi Guarantee of Delivery or a full refund. However, we ask for your patience on processing time and in certain cases shipment time (with an absolute maximum of 2 months or a full refund).
All orders from wholesale customers should be handled manually, with wholesale customer bearing the full cost of shipping / insurance. Wholesale customers are also fully responsible for the shipment after it is handed to the courier (Incoterms: FCA). No guarantee of delivery is provided, but we will aid with any problems to the best of our ability.