- RECOMMENDED: Put 1 teaspoon full of burdock tea into a mug cup and pour hot water into the mug. Enjoy the tea as well as the burdock (its deeply roasted and so is edible).
- FOR A FAMILY: Put 1 teaspoon full of burdock tea in a teapot, pour 300 cc (10.2 fl oz) of hot water into the pot. Wait for 3 minutes and the tea is ready!
- Name: Burdock Root Tea from Kagoshima (Goboucha)
- Japanese name: 鹿児島県産のごぼう茶
- Ingredients: Burdock root (Gobou)
- Region: Kagoshima
- Name: Yamane-en Tea Shop
- Type: Tea shop
- Owner: Michio Shiobara
- Location: 3-34-1 Sugamo, Toshima-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN
- Established: About 60 years ago.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.