荒茶 五月 / Imperial Shizuoka Aracha, Kakegawa, Satsuki
- Name: Imperial Shizuoka Aracha, Kakegawa, Satsuki
- Japanese name: 荒茶 五月
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Net weight: 200g / 7.054 oz (sample sized packed by Yunomi)
- Harvest: May
- Region: Kakegawa, Shizuoka
Because it contains all ingredients of tea, such as powder and stem, you can enjoy a different flavor from Sencha.
- Name: Dobashien Tea Company
- Type: Merchant & manufacturer
- Location: 3-17-8 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052
In 1892, Dobashien's founder Tetsugoro Dobashi established a small tea shop in a quiet residential district on the outskirts of Tokyo. As the city expanded, the area known as Akasaka-Mitsuke became one of the city's elite districts with ryotei, luxury Japanese restaurants, hosting meetings between powerful politicians. At these ryotei, only the best tea leaves from Shizuoka and other parts of Japan are served.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.