BUY Kitchen Grade
Matcha PowderRecipe by Reiko Taichi
Recipe URL (in Japanese only): http://www.recipe-blog.jp/mypage/recipe/detail/686823
- All Purpose flour 300g (10.58 oz)
- Olive oil or Canola oil 120g (4.23 fl oz)
- Egg yolk 2
- Rum 1 teaspoon (optional)
- Granulated sugar 80g (2.82 oz)
- Baking soda 1 teaspoon
- Matcha powder 10g (0.35 oz)
- Cream olive oil and sugar in a bowl (mix this using a whisk). It will become a bit crumbly.
- Add and mix all the other ingredients when (1) is thoroughly mixed.
- Chill the dough in a fridge for about an hour.
- Shape the dough with your hands into a square of 1.5 x 1.5cm (0.59 x 0.59 in). This is the difficult part but let’s try!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (356 degrees F) and bake for 10-15 minutes. Leave the cookies in the oven and wait (do not open the oven) for 15 minutes after they are baked.
Crispy cookies is ready!
The shaping of the dough is a bit difficult but don’t give up!!