Recipe by Aleš Bednář
Quick and Easy Matcha Beer Recipe!
I prepared myself by looking at many recipes in Japanese websites.
SERVING SIZE: 0.5 L
PREPARATION TIME: 1 min.
- Matcha 2g (The premium grade gives you the best flavor.)
- A cold beer
- warm water
- Dissolving the matcha is easier in warm water, so I first poured 20 ml (2/3 oz) of warm water into the glass.
- Then I added 2/3 teaspoon (2 scoops with the chashaku) of matcha, and mixed thoroughly with the spoon.
- Then it’s time to add the beer. Since you already added warm water, it’s important that the beer is cold.
- Now you can mix again, and you’ll find that the matcha beer froths easily.It looks creamy!