- 200 g white chocolate
- 70 g almond slivers
- 70 g cornflakes
- ca 1-2 teaspoon Azuma Tea Houjicha Powder, depends on your liking
- 1 pinch of salt
- Roast almond slivers golden brown without fat in a pot, set aside and briefly allow to cool.
- In this time melt the chocolate over hot water, add Azuma Tea Houjicha Powder and stir so long until everything is smooth and creamy.
- Add cornflakes and roasted almonds and mix well.
- With two teaspoons drop almond-chocolate piles next to one another on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Then let the piles rest for 30-60 min in the refrigerator or a few minutes outside in the winter.
- Keep refrigerated.
Houjicha Tea Powder
Kitchen Grade Matcha
The post Hojicha Tea Recipe: Almond Houjicha Chocolate Crunch appeared first on YUNOMI.