Making iced tea is a pretty simple process, steep it hot then chill.
However, what happens when you don’t steep it hot first? A slightly sweeter taste. Here’s how.
- Water amount: 500 ml
- Water temperature: cold to room temperature
- Tea leaves amount: 5 grams or 1 tablespoons
- Steep time: at least 3 hours depending on the tea leaf
- If you have a tea bag, place the leaves inside the tea bag.
- Place the tea bag (or tea leaves) inside your container
- Fill with water.
- Let sit for 2 minutes to 5 hours inside the refrigerator or at room temperature. (No need to remove the leaves if you can pour without problems.)
- Drink within 24 hours. (It may start to go bad after 2-3 days, so to be safe, 24 hours.)