Artisanal organic tea farmer Takayuki Tarui, based in Nearaicho, Shizuoka, roasts his green teas into a smooth, amber tea called hojicha.
- Ingredient: Green tea
- Cultivar: Cultivar 7132 & Yabukita blend
- Harvest: Late Sept - Early Oct
- Region: Nearaicho, Shizuoka, Japan
- Tea: 5 grams
- Time: 60 seconds (longer for a stronger cup)
- Water temperature: 90C/194F degrees
- Water amount: 200 ml
- Steep up to 3 times
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.