The first thing you notice when you open the bag is a heavenly breeze of fresh roses...as if you were walking through a rose garden just after a spring shower.
Tea: 2 tsp of petals. Time: 5 min. Water: 90C/195F, 100 ml. The initial color extracted from the petals will be blue and the liquor will gradually transform into violet, then finally a rosy red.
2 tsp of petals is about 0.3 grams. So a 5-gram bag should yield around 15 100 ml cups.
- Ingredients: Rose petals.
- Cultivar: Sahime, the rose princess.
- Harvest: April, plucked in the morning for maximum strength of aroma. Organic fertilizer used, no pesticides used.
- Region: Nagahisa Village, Oda City, Shimane, Japan.
- Storage: Keep airtight in cool, dry area away from sunlight.
- Made in Japan
Okuizumo Rose Garden is an artisanal rose producer known throughout Japan for their high quality edible roses which director Atsushi Fukuma developed over a 10-year period. Location: 411-14 Nagahisaguchi, Nagahisacho, Oda City, Shimane Prefecture, Japan.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.