Made from pesticide-free green tea leaves and leaf stems harvested in May, unlike more mild hojicha teas made from summer or autumn leaves, this tea produces a richer toasted sweetness.
- Name: Superior Hojicha
- Japanese name: 上ほうじ茶
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Harvest: May
- Region: Fujieda, Shizuoka
- Notes: Grown pesticide free. Fertilized with organic compost.
- Produced by: Toshiaki Kinezuka
- Vendor: NaturaliTea
- Vendor type: Cooperative managed by the Kinezuka family. Tea products are grown by the Kinezuka family and several other farms.
- Location: 1416-3 Takizawa Fujieda-shi, Shizuoka 426-0134 Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.