Using Japan-grown toasted rice and May-harvested spring ichibancha, this organic genmaicha from the Kinezuka family is a bit of luxury for a reasonable price. Rich in Vitamin B1 as well, we recommend NaturaliTea's Genmaicha for those with active lifestyles. Recommended steeping: Standard Steeping.
- Ingredients: Organic green tea leaves, toasted organic brown rice cultivated in Japan
- Cultivation notes (tea leaves): Pesticide free. Fertilized with organic compost.
- Region (tea leaves): Fujieda, Shizuoka
- Producer: Toshiaki Kinezuka
- Name: NaturaliTea by the Kinezuka Family
- Type: Private cooperative operated by the Kinezuka family, whose own tea fields supply the majority of the tea leaves to the products.
- Established: 1976 as an organic farm
- Location: 1416-3 Takizawa Fujieda-shi, Shizuoka 426-0134 Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.