Nakazen's Turmeric Tea, blends rhizome (underground stem) of high quality autumn turmeric with 10 different types of ingredients. Easy-to-use tea bag type. Turmeric is native to Southeast Asia and is a member of the ginger (Zingiberaceae) family. It has been used as an herbal remedy for thousands of years in Indian Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine.Nakazen has made this healthy tea with a taste that is easy to drink even for those who are new to turmeric tea and those who may not like the aroma and taste of turmeric. This tea can be enjoyed hot or cold.
Note: The active ingredient in turmeric is cur cumin and is characteristic of the yellow color which will stain on fabric.
- Name: Ucchin-cha (turmeric tea) Tea Bags
- Ingredients: ukon (tumeric), hatomugi (Job's tears), Ryukyu yomogi (Artemisia princeps, or Japanese mugwort), persimmon leaves, sarunokoshikake (Dryad's Saddle), Himalayan goji leaves, sicklepod (seeds), mikan (Japanese mandarin) peels, amagusa (Chinese licorice), Chinese cinnamon
- Producer: Nakazen Yakuso Nojo Ltd. 1213-1 Chinen Aza Chinen, Nanjo-shi, Okinawa
- Location: 1190 Chinen Aza Chinen, Nanjo-shi, Okinawa Prefecture, JAPAN
- Place one tea bag in a teapot and pour boiling water. Remove tea bag after steeping to your taste.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.