There is only one person in Japan who holds the title Eisei Mejin - the "Eternal Master". Sumida YYoshiro is a living legend in the tea world, having won top Minister's Award at the National Handrolling Tea Competition four times (1997, 2003, 2004, and 2005) and is always a top competitor. He has been designated a living cultural treasure by the prefecture of Shizuoka, and we are lucky to have a small taste of skill after 60+ years of practicing the Seito school of handrolling.
Steeping Recommendation - Warm Water Steeping
- 1st Steeping - Tea: 5g. Time: 2 min. Water: 60C/140F degrees, 100 ml.
- 2nd Steeping - Time: 10 sec. Water: 70C/158F degrees, 100 ml.
- 3rd+ Steeping - Time: 30 sec. Water:
- 70C/158F degrees, 200 ml.
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Cultivar: Yabukita
- Harvest: Spring
- Batch: 10kg micro batch
- Farm: Sumida Yoshiro
- Refinement: Maruyama Tea
- Packing: Yunomi
- Region: Fujieda, Shizuoka, Japan
- Steaming: Regular
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.