Leaf stems filtered from sencha production are combined with matcha powder to create a vegetal, light-bodied tea with a deep green color.
- Name: Shira-ore Stem Tea with Matcha
- Japanese name: 抹茶入り白折
- Ingredients: Green tea, matcha powder
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Yabemura, Yame, Fukuoka
- Notes: Machine-harvested
- Producer: Kippei, Yuji, and Akio Kurihara (Father and sons), Kurihara Seicha Ltd.
- Location: 4236 Kita Yabe, Yabe-mura, Yame-shi, Fukuoka Prefecture 834-1401, JAPAN
- Size / # of fields: About 3 hectares
- Altitude: 300 - 700 meters
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.