- 1st steeping - Tea: 5g. Time: 1 min. Water: 70C/158F, 200 ml.
- 2nd steeping - Time: 20 sec. Water: 90C/194F, 200 ml.
- 3rd steeping - Time: 60 sec. Water: 90C/194F, 200 ml.
- 4th? 5th? Depends on how light you like your tea!
- Name: Mountain-Grown Fukamushicha Yabukita & Okuyutaka Blend
- Japanese name: 深蒸し茶 やぶきたとおくゆたか
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Cultivar: Yabukita & Okuyutaka
- Harvest: May 2, 2017
- Region: Yame, Fukuoka, Japan
- Notes: Mountain-grown. Deep-steamed resulting in a broken, powdery leaf and an opaque, deep-green liquor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.