- Ingredients: Green tea
- Net weight: 70 grams
- Harvest: Spring. Shaded for about 2 weeks before harvest.
- Region: Niyodogawa Village, Agawa District, Kochi Prefecture
- First steep - Tea: 5 grams. Time: 60 seconds. Water: 60C/140F, 100 ml.
- 2nd steep - Time: 10 seconds. Water: 90C/195F, 200 ml.
- 3rd / 4th steep - Time: 60 seconds. Water: 90C/195F, 200 ml.
- Name: Ikegawa Tea Farm Coop (Ikegawa Chagyo Association). A very small coop of seven families in Niyodogawa Village.
- Type: Agriculture Cooperation
- Location: 1696 Sakamoto, Niyodogawa Village, Agawa District, Kochi Prefecture
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.