This spring-harvested roasted green tea, or hojicha, from the Dokodemosora Tea Farm in Wakayama was grown without pesticides.
- Name: Naturally Grown Wakayama Superior Hojicha
- Japanese Name: どこでもそら 上ほうじ茶
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Notes: Tea bags used the same whole leaf as the non-tea bag product
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Wakayama Prefecture
- Name: Dokodemosora
- Type: Family owned tea farm
- Location: 875 Minamioitsukushi, Nachikatsuuracho, Higashimurogun, Wakayama Prefecture, Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.