特上ほうじ茶 100g / Dobashien: Imperial Shizuoka Hojicha Roasted Green Tea, Kakegawa
- Name: Dobashien: Imperial Shizuoka Hojicha Roasted Green Tea, Kakegawa
- Japanese name: 特上ほうじ茶 100g
- Ingredients: Hojicha Roasted Green Tea
- Net weight: 100g / 3.52 oz (sample sized packed by Yunomi)
This nice scent peculiar to this Roppongi is due to the fragrant ingredient with the relaxing effect of "pyrazine" which is born when adding heat to tea leaves. Hojicha contains this pyrazine abundantly.
In 1892, Dobashien's founder Tetsugoro Dobashi established a small tea shop in a quiet residential district on the outskirts of Tokyo. As the city expanded, the area known as Akasaka-Mitsuke became one of the city's elite districts with ryotei, luxury Japanese restaurants, hosting meetings between powerful politicians. At these ryotei, only the best tea leaves from Shizuoka and other parts of Japan are served.
- Name: Dobashien Tea Company
- Established: 1892
- Location: 3-17-8 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.