A Japanese black tea (Wakocha) from Minamata City, Kumamoto prefecture (a region that is famous for black tea) that is liked by many. Made by Amano-san, this black tea comes from a small scale mountainous tea farm located at an altitude of 580m. This is a non-caffeinated Japanese black tea that can be enjoyed with family and friends , or to wind-down before bed time. It will make a perfect gift! This tea comes with a mysterious and curious sweetness that will spread in your mouth like a gentle mist. So, one may enjoy this tea without sugar. This black tea is mild, almost like a hojicha (roasted green tea). Since 1979, Amano-san has been conscious of the environment, producing tea without chemical fertilizers and without pesticides.
- Name: Amano, Japanese Black Tea
- Net Weight: 100 grams / 3.5 oz
- Ingredients: Black tea leaves grown in the city of Minamata in Kumamoto prefecture of Japan
- Region: Minamata City, Kumamoto Prefecture
- Farmer: Shigeru Amano: Certified as an Environmental Master in tea production by the Minamata city
- Vendor: Creha Tea
- Location: 1871-5 Morodomicho Oaza Odo, Saga City, Saga Prefecture, 840-2101 Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.