Hanadonko, are specially selected dried shiitake that have been grown and chosen for their beautiful white color. A rare gourmet treat even in Japan, these mushrooms have been hand chosen by the Sano family of Bushuya.
- Soak in water inside your refrigerator for 2 hours to rehydrate.
- Ingredients: Shiitake mushrooms
- Region: Shizuoka
- Net Weight: 120 grams (4.23 oz.)
- Vendor: Minobusan Bushuya
- Location: 3850 Minobu, Minobu-cho, Minamikoma, Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan
- Established: 1960s
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.