The tea fannings filtered out during the refinement of premium gyokuro themselves make a great, quick steeping tea. The flavor fades fast after the first steeping, but a great way to taste the umami of gyokuro at a reasonable price.
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Cultivar: Blended
- Harvest: Spring
- Cultivation & Processing Notes: Shaded for 3 weeks before harvest. Fannings filtered from gyokuro production are gathered into this tea.
- Region: Blended
- Tea: 3 grams. Time: 30-60 seconds. Water: 60C/140F, 200 ml.
- Adjust parameters to find the best strength of flavor for your palette. Hotter water generates more bitterness. Cold water steeping creates a sweeter tea.
- See Yunomi.life/steep for more techniques.
- Name: Aoi Seicha
- Type: Factory
- Established: 1910, company incorporated as AOI Seicha in 1966.
- CEO: Ayano Honda
- Employees: 60
- Address: Kamiyashiki-7 Kamimachi, Nishio-shi, Aichi-ken 445-0894
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.