Unlike the ordinary matcha, Ureshino Kamairi Matcha uses kamairi (pan-fired) tencha that is ground into fine matcha powder with stone mill. Light, sweet, and roasted taste will be a perfect matcha for usucha (thin tea) or matcha beginners.
- Name: Ureshino Kamairi Matcha
- Ingredients: Green tea, powdered
- Net weight: 20 grams
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Ureshino, Saga Prefecture
- Notes: Instead of steamed, the leaves are pan-fired before drying and grinding into matcha.
- Name: Chakouan Yamaguchi Seichaen Co., Ltd.
- Type: Tea shop, family business
- Owner: Sachiyo Nakashima
- Established: 1971
- Location: 45 Hasuikecho, Imari-shi, Saga 848-0042, JAPAN
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.