1) Sift matcha twice.
2) Prepare and sift all the dry ingredients marked with ※ together.
3) In a bowl, put egg yolk, sugar, and olive oil and beat well.
4) Mix in 2) into the bowl 3). Once the dough is thoroughly mixed, add milk and mix.
5) Form the dough into a bar/cylinder shape, wrap in a plastic wrap and place in a freezer for 2 hours.
6) Take the dough out from the plastic wrap and cut into approximately 5 mm thick slice.
7) Place each slice onto a baking sheet/pan. Sprinkle matcha on top of the dough if you like.
8) Bake in 180C (356F) oven for 13-15 min.
Comments will be approved before showing up.