A second flush (summer) harvested, award-winning Japanese black tea (Wakocha or Wakoucha) made with the rare Izumi cultivar from the northern region of Sashima, Ibaraki Prefecture.
- Ingredients: Black Tea
- Cultivar: Izumi
- Harvest: Summer
- Region: Sashima, Ibaraki
- Tea: 5 grams. Time: 3-5 min. Water: 90˚C/194˚F, 200 ml.
- The amounts above are guidelines. Adjust to preference.
- Consider also cold steeping (see Steeping Techniques).
- Type: Family-owned tea farm & factory
- Location: Sashima (Koga City), Ibaraki
Growing in the northernmost commercial tea production region in Sashima, Ibaraki (modern day Koga City), award-winning, 6th generation tea farmer Masahiro Yoshida is known throughout Japan for his excellent tea.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.