Japanese washi paper bag for spring leaf during the shincha "new tea" season between April - June. Top loading bag without resealable zip; seal using a heat sealer. This item was discontinued by Seiwa, so availability is limited to our stock.
Japanese tag line says, sawakasa kaoru / nihon no ajiwai - fresh aroma / taste of Japan
- Design: 新茶 = Shincha, "new tea" - meant to be used during the shincha new tea season (April - June)
- Material: Japanese washi paper, 9g/PE15/PET12/PE15/AL6.5/PE15/NY15/PE15/LL40
Thickness: 133.5 microns
- Size: 110 x 230 mm (4.33 x 9.06 inches)
- Capacity: Fits about 100 grams of sencha tea leaves. 50g-75g of larger bancha leaves.
- Packaging supplier: Seiwa, Incorporated; 1-22-22 Ogusu Minami-ku, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.