- Ingredients: Sakura blossoms, pickling (Japanese plum vinegar, salt)
- Net weight: 40g
- Best by date: Feb 3, 2021
- Region: Sakura from Kanagawa
- Manufacturer: Marui Shokuhin
Serving size: 100g
- Energy: 26 Calories
- Protein: 1.2g
- Fat: 0.3g
- Carbohydrates: 4.7g
- Salt: 55.88g (before washing)
- The salt makes this a very strong tea if not diluted, so we recommend taking one blossom and soaking it in lukewarm water for 3 minutes. The salt will dissolve into the water. Keep this water to adjust flavor.
- Take the blossom, and place it in your tea, or in hot water if you want to enjoy the flavor alone. Use the water from step 1 to strengthen the flavor if you find it too weak.
- This also makes a beautiful garnishing for pastries or other dishes!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.