Obubu's Kitchen Grade Matcha Sampler Set is a great way to get acquainted with the different grades of matcha powder that we offer.
The Sampler Set includes:
- Premium Kitchen Grade Matcha - 10 grams
- Excellent Kitchen Grade Matcha - 10 grams
- Basic Kitchen Grade Matcha - 10 grams
- Powdered Hojicha - 10 grams
- Powdered Sencha - 10 grams
- Powdered Genmaicha - 10 grams
- Powdered Wakoucha Black Tea - 10 grams
A few amazing culinary explorers have been sharing their delicious matcha recipes with us. For ideas on how to create with this premium ingredient, see our tea recipe collection.
Choose between three different Kitchen Grades
Find out more the different grades of matcha powder by clicking on the pictures below.
|Premium Kitchen Grade Matcha
|Excellent Kitchen Grade Matcha
|Basic Kitchen Grade Matcha
- Name: Kyoto Obubu Tea Farms
- Type: Tea farm & shop
- Location: Wazuka, Kyoto
- Established: 2004
- History: Akihiro “Akky” Kita (see image at left) is our president and lead farmer here at Obubu. His desire to make this tea available to the general public is the foundation of Kyoto Obubu Tea Farms. In college, Akky took up a part-time job as a farmhand in Wazuka, and fell in love with the tea of this region. He made the decision then to leave college and devote his time to mastering the art of tea farming. Recognizing the need for independent farmers like himself to spread the joy of drinking Japanese tea, he travels each year during the winter off-season to bring Japanese tea to people all over the world.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.