Real wasabi, grated for easy use. Kameya Food's farm direct grated wasabi is perfect for a wide array of Japanese foods. Not familiar with wasabi? It's an essential condiment used to accompany traditional Japanese cuisine such as sushi, sashimi and soba (buckwheat noodles). We recommend this not only for the traditional dishes, but also for grilled fish, and even for Western foods like rib steak and sausages. Please give it a try, instead of what you may normally use like mustard or horseradish. Wasabi can also be used in dipping sauces, salad dressings, the options are countless! Just remember that it creates a sharp, tingly (but temporary) sensation of heat in your nose with its pungent aroma, so do be careful! This wasabi comes from Shizuoka Prefecture, the leading producer of Japanese tea but also famous for their delicious wasabi.
Recommended with Mikuniya's Premium Sushi Nori and delicious Premium Shoyu from Fundodai Goyo
- Ingredients: Wasabi (Japanese horseradish), dietary fiber, starch, salt, vegetable oil, sorbitol, flavor, acidulant (citric acid), coloring (FD & C Yellow No. 5, FD & C Blue No. 1), contains: soybean.
- Net weight: 42 grams (1.42 oz)
- Storage: Keep refrigerated and use soon after opening.
- Manufacturer: Kameya Food Co., Ltd. 5 Heiseidai, Mishima-shi, Shizuoka, Japan 411-0042.
- Best by: See outer box
- Serving size: 0.35 oz (10g)
- Servings: about 4 per container.
- Calories per serving: 23
- Total fat: 0.1g
- Sodium: 212 mg
- Trans fat: 0
- Total carbohydrates: 5.5g
- Sugars: 0
- Protein: 0
Although originally established in 1947 as a Japanese pickles manufacture company, Kameya foods now specialises in wasabi products, started farming in 2012 to grow their own produce, and takes great care to produce safe and delicious products. Situated in a blessed environment in Shizuoka Prefecture, Kameya foods has access to some of Japan’s best-quality wasabi grown at the edge of Mt. Amagi. In addition, fresh vegetables from the western foot of Mt. Hakone,seafood from Suruga Bay as well as beautiful and abundant water from the Kakita River springs formed by the groundwater of Mt. Fuji!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.