What do you imagine of mint chocolate? It is actually easy to drink and taste good! It mixes dried peppermint but it is not that strong.
- Name: Hojicha Mint Chocolate
- Japanese name: ミントチョコほうじ茶
- Ingredients: Roasted green tea leaves (Japan-grown), black tea, peppermint, cornflower, argent (coloring / silver), flavoring (containing soy)
- Hot: Tea: 3 tsp. Time: 30-60 seconds. Water: 320 ml, 80C / 176F.
- Milk Tea: Mix 10 grams of leaves into a pan with 250 ml of milk, and bring to a boil over low fire carefully.
- Cold: Tea: 1 tsp. Time: 4 hours in refrigerator. Water: 1L, cold.
- Name: Ocharaka Inc. (Ocharaka Tea Shop)
- Location: 3-8-11 Honcho, Kichijoji, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-0004 JAPAN
- Store location: Coredo Muromachi B1 (Exit A6 from the Mitsukoshimae Station on the Ginza Line).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.