Fillable tea bags with a string made specifically for Japanese yokode kyusu. Use your high quality tea leaves without the mess of cleaning out your tea pot. Detach the string from one side to use in a cup.
Size: 9.5 x 7 cm
Contents: 50 pieces per bag
Manufacturer: Tokiwa Kogyo, Ehime Prefecture (offered by several brands in various packaging, but confirmed to be manufactured by Tokiwa Kogyo)
Material: Polyesterel, Polyethelene, tested for use with food
- For use in steeping tea, coffee, or creating soup broth.
- Made in Japan
- Do not use for unintended purposes.
- Do not use in microwave or oven.
- The pack is flammable so keep away from open fire.
- Does not dissolve in water so do not flush down the drain.
- Avoid storing in high temperature, high humidity environment. Store in a sanitary location.
- Keep away from children.