Have you ever tried the very first hand-picked tea of the season? This is your opportunity to enjoy Bizenya’s first shincha from their organic tea plantations handpicked only once a year; Nogi-en (located in the famous Sayamacha region: Takahagi, Hidaka city, Saitama prefecture). Originating from their April 29th morning Yabukita harvest, this tea will bring forth a refreshing aroma of both shincha and withered tea. You are sure to experience a richness that can only be produced with Bizenya's hand-picked tea leaves!
- Cultivars: Yabukita (Bizenya)
- Ingredients: Shincha, green tea
- Harvest: April 29th, 2020
- Net weight: 45g x 2 = 90g
- Region: Takahagi, Hidetaka City, Saitama, Japan
- Production notes: Handpicked, grown without pesticides
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.