Family-owned tea farm specializing in matcha products: They are tencha farmers, cultivating leaves that are shaded then processed without rolling into a flaky shape. These tencha leaves are then, ground into matcha tea powder.
The Kanaya Midori cultivar
This product comes in a small, refill packet of 30 grams which we then pack in a resealable outer package. Uses 100 % Wazuka (Kyoto) grown tea. No artificial coloring, preservative, or chemical additives.
Ingredients: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Kanaya Midori
- Packaging: Foil bag inside resealable bag.
- Notes: Grown pesticide-free, but not yet certified organic.
- Producer: Azuma Tea Garden
- Type: Family-operated tea garden
- Location: Wazuka Village, Kyoto, Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.