Japanese soup stock made with Katsuo (Bonito) from Kagoshima Prefecture.
No synthetic salt additives added (all salt content is obtained naturally from the ingredients).
Package is shipped from Japan in Japanese, so please refer to our (unofficial) translation of contents below. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Japanese Name: 素材力だし 本かつおだし
Ingredients: ingredients of the flavor (katsuobushi extract, katsuobushi, katsuo extract, konbu or kelp, shiitake mushroom extract), dextrin, yeast extract, maltose
- Katsuobushi is dried, fermented skipjack tuna. Read more on Wikipedia
- 風味原料 (かつお節エキス、かつお節、かつおエキス、昆布、椎茸エキス)、デキストリン、酵母エキス、麦芽糖
Size: 70 grams (5 gram x 14 packets)
Note: Cooking Miso Soup for 5 persons: 1packet / 750 ml of boiled water
- Serving size: 1 gram (packet size is 5 grams)
- Calories: 3.56 kcal
- Protein: 0.25 grams
- Fat: 0.003 - 0.019 grams
- Carbohydrates: 0.62 grams
- Sodium: 18.6 mg
- Potassium: 11.1 mg
- Phosphorus: 8.6 mg
- Total salt content: 0.047 grams (in sodium equivalent)