Premium sencha made with a single tea plant cultivar, okuharuka. Grown by 4th, 5th, and 6th generation tea farmers in the Sayama region of Saitama.
- Name: Sayamacha Okuharuka Fukamushicha
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Net Weight: 100g (original packaging)
- Cultivar: Okuharuka
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Sayama, Saitama
- Steaming: Fukamushi (Deep steamed)
- Tea Farm: Yokota Tea Garden
- Location: 12-5 Sawa, Sayama, Saitama 350-1303 JAPAN
Consider also cold steeping or ice steeping (see Steeping Techniques).
- 1st steeping: Tea: 5 grams or 1 teaspoon. Time: 30-60 seconds. Water: 70˚C/158˚F, 240 ml.
- 2nd steeping: Tea: same. Time: 20 seconds. Water: 80˚C/176˚F, 240 ml (about 1 cup).
- 3rd steeping: Increase time to 30-60 seconds or to desired strength.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.