Primarily a blender & refiner of tea leaves from farm partners in Shizuoka and elsewhere. Osada Tea works closely with the farmers of Isagawa Green Tea Agriculture Cooperative of Haruno Town in western Shizuoka to provide high quality organic Shizuoka tea. As a producer, Osada Tea is also known for developing the uniquely Japanese fermented tea Yamabuki Nadeshiko using kurokoji fermentation starters.
- Name: Osada Tea Co., Ltd.
- CEO: Natsumi Osada, 4th generation tea master
- Certified Japanese Tea Instructor
- 8th-dan Tea Appraiser
- 56th Japan National Tea Appraisal Competition Grand Champion (Minister's Award)
- 56th Japan National Tea Appraisal Competition Vice Champion
- Location: Mutsumi 2001, Mori-cho, Shuchi-gun, Shizuoka 437-0213
- Employees: 25 - 30
- Established: 1948
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by OSADATEAJAPAN (@osadateajapan)
The tea plantation of the Isagawa Green Tea Agriculture Cooperative in Haruno Town was certified as JAS, and since then, its reputation has become known far away in big cities and overseas, and its quality has been highly evaluated. Blessed with abundant nature and people, please enjoy the safe and delicious organic tea that has been accumulated over many years and experience.