An okumidori single cultivar sencha from Kurihara Tea Farm’s new tea field in Yame, Fukuoka prefecture.
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Harvest: May
- Region: Yabemura village, Yame, Fukuoka
- Notes: Regular steaming (40-50 seconds) used but leaves are young and delicate so the results is close to a deep steaming (fukamushi)
- Name: Kurihara Seicha Ltd.
- Members: Kippei, Yuji, and Akio Kurihara (Father and sons)
- Location: 4236 Kita Yabe, Yabe-mura, Yame-shi, Fukuoka Prefecture 834-1401, JAPAN
- Size of fields: About 3 hectares
- Altitude of fields: 300 - 700 meters
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.