The very first pick from a farm is called Hatsutsumi, and tends to be the youngest leaf produced by a farm.
- For a strong bodied tea: Tea: 5g. Time: 30 sec. Water: 80C/175F, 200 ml.
- For a rich but lighter tea: Tea: 5g. Time: 60 sec. Water: 60C/140F, 200 ml.
- Resteep 3 times, use a quick in-out 2nd steep (which ends up being about 5-10 seconds), and 30-60 seconds for the 3rd steep. Depending on your preference, you may be able to get another cup or two from this leaf.
- Ingredients: Green Tea
- Harvest: Late April 2020
- Region: Shizuoka Prefecture
- Steaming: Deep steamed (Fukamushi)
- Name: Kanes Tea Factory
- Location: Shimada, Shizuoka, Japan.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.