Fukumidori is a tea plant cultivar grown in Saitama prefecture, evaluated highly for its aroma and taste. Only the selected young tea buds are used for our 'Sayamacha Fukumidori'. Enjoy the beautiful green color of the tea and the fresh aroma.
- Name: Sayamacha Fukumidori
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Cultivar: Fukumidori
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Sayama, Saitama
- Steaming: Asamushi (15-40 sec)
- Number of Cups in 100g: 60 cups (20 uses / 3 steepings / 1 cup per steeping. Varies with your steeping recipe.)
- Tea Farm: Yokota Tea Garden
- Location: 12-5 Sawa, Sayama, Saitama 350-1303 JAPAN
Consider also cold steeping or ice steeping (see Steeping Techniques).
- 1st steeping: Tea: 5 grams or 1 teaspoon. Time: 30-60 seconds. Water: 70˚C/158˚F, 240 ml.
- 2nd steeping: Tea: same. Time: 20 seconds. Water: 80˚C/176˚F, 240 ml (about 1 cup).
- 3rd steeping: Increase time to 30-60 seconds or to desired strength.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.