Japanese soup stock made with Konbu (Kelp) from Hokkaido Prefecture.
No synthetic salt additives added (all salt content is obtained naturally from the ingredients).
Note: No English label is provided with this product. Information below may not be up-to-date. If you have food allergies, please refrain from buying this product.
- Name: Japanese soup stock, Konbu-dashi
- Japanese Name: 素材力だし こんぶだし
- Ingredients: Ingredients for the flavor (konbu or kelp extract, powdered konbu), dextrin, sugars (maltose, sugar), yeast extract, starch, rice oil
- Note: Cooking Miso Soup for 5 persons: 1packet / 750 ml of boiled water
- Package may differ from photo
Recipe for Asazuke (浅漬け, Light-Pickled) of Small Red Radishes and Celery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.