Japanese soup stock made with Konbu (Kelp) from Hokkaido Prefecture.
No synthetic salt additives added (all salt content is obtained naturally from the ingredients).
- Name: Japanese soup stock, Konbu-dashi
- Japanese Name: 素材力だし こんぶだし
- Ingredients: Ingredients for the flavor (konbu or kelp extract, powdered konbu), dextrin, sugars (maltose, sugar), yeast extract, starch, rice oil
- Size: 140 gram (5 gram x 14 packets x 2 units)
- Note: Cooking Miso Soup for 5 persons: 1packet / 750 ml of boiled water
- Package may differ from photo
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.