Grown by the Kinezuka family in the hills of Fujieda, Shizuoka, and shaded for 3-4 weeks, NaturaliTea’s hojicha powder is a great option for baking hojicha flavored cakes, cookies, creating hojicha lattes, etc..
Buy five or more, and get 15% off with code BUND15 (not compatible with other codes).
- Ingredients: 100% Shizuoka-grown green tea
- Net weight: 50g
- Cultivation Notes: Grown without use of pesticides / chemicals. Fertilized with organic compost.
- Region: Fujieda, Shizuoka
- Vendor type: Family-operated farm cooperative.
- Established: 1976
- Producer: Toshiaki Kinezuka, President, Hito to No, Shizen wo Tsunagu Kai (NaturaliTea)
- Location: 1416-3 Takizawa Fujieda-shi, Shizuoka 426-0134 Japan
About the Producer
NaturaliTea is a private cooperative of farmers managed by the Kinezuka family, whose own tea fields produce over 20% of the cooperative's teas. Based in the hills of Fujieda, Shizuoka, the cooperative was established nearly 40 years ago by Toshiaki Kinezuka. Farmers in the cooperative develop techniques together to grow tea, rice, and vegetables without the use of pesticides or synthetic fertilizers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.