- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1.5 teaspoons Mizuba Organic Culinary Matcha
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or organic cow milk)
- 1 handful raspberries, blueberries, chopped pecans, or lavender granola to sprinkle and garnish.
Optional: your preferred sweetener, to taste. Honey and maple syrup are popular options, but I strongly suggest agave syrup: it dissolves quickly and evenly, and its smooth flavors nicely balance Matcha’s delicate bitterness. However, vanilla almond milk carries its own sweetness and you may find it enough to awaken your taste buds and get your day going.
- Place chia seeds and Matcha in a small bowl (a traditional Matcha bowl or mason jar works just fine). Gently stir until chia seeds and Matcha combine. Drizzle in vanilla, and add almond milk.
- If you prefer a sweeter pudding, stir in sweetener of choice.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Check out Mizuba Tea’s Blog!!
The post Like Matcha isn’t Super Enough, Super-Powered Green Tea Pudding appeared first on YUNOMI.