A delicious fukamushicha, or deep-steamed sencha, popular with the many visitors of Sugamo, Tokyo's Togenuki Jizo Temple (just a few steps from the Yamane-en tea shop), the Premium Tea Blessing is a slight grade up from the Basic Tea Blessing, with more sweetness.
- Ingredients: Green Tea
- Net weight: 100 grams
- Cultivar: Yabukita-based blend
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Kakegawa, Shizuoka
- Producer: Yamakei Seicha KK, an 11-time winner of the Ministry of Agriculture's top Minister's Award .
- Name: Yamane-en Tea Shop, a small tea shop in Tokyo operated by the Shiobara family.
- Location: 3-34-1 Sugamo, Toshima-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN
- Established: About 60 years ago.
Yamane-en is a family-operated tea shop based near Sugamo Station on the Yamanote Loop Line in Tokyo and run by tea master Michio Shiobara. With 40 years of experience in the Japanese tea industry behind him, Shiobara-san offers unique teas sourced from small villages throughout Japan as well as a number of tisanes popular in Japan for their health benefits.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.