- Name: Gettoucha - Shell Ginger
- Japanese Name: 月桃茶
- Ingredients: Shell ginger leaves
- Region: Okinawa
- Name: Yamane-en Tea Shop
- Tea master: Michio Shiobara
- Type: Family owned tea shop
- Location: 3-34-1 Sugamo, Toshima-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN
- Established: About 60 years ago.
- Put 1 tablespoon full of black soybean tea into a mug cup and pour hot water into the mug. Enjoy the tea after 3-5 minutes. The used soybean can be eaten as it is, with honey, with salad, etc. (Please eat used soybean in the same day or next day (if kept in a fridge).
- FOR A FAMILY
- Put 2 teaspoon full of black soybean tea in a teapot, pour 300 cc (10.2 fl oz) of hot water into the pot. Wait for 3 minutes and the tea is ready!