Delicious fukamushicha, or deep-steamed tea, from the Village of Ei in Kagoshima. Together with the Villages of Chiran and Kawabe, the entire region is known as the Chiran region producing world famous Chirancha (Tea from Chiran)
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Harvest: April 17 - 19, 2020
- Region: Ei Village, Ibusuki District, Kagoshima
- Name: Yamane-en Tea Shop, a small tea shop in Tokyo operated by the Shiobara family.
- Location: 3-34-1 Sugamo, Toshima-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN
- Established: About 60 years ago.
Yamane-en is a family-operated tea shop based near Sugamo Station on the Yamanote Loop Line in Tokyo and run by tea master Michio Shiobara. With 40 years of experience in the Japanese tea industry behind him, Shiobara-san offers unique teas sourced from small villages throughout Japan as well as a number of tisanes popular in Japan for their health benefits.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.