Created from a tea plant cultivar so rare it is known only by it's registration number 7132, artisanal tea farmer Takayuki Tarui's black tea is cultivated pesticide free and without synthetic fertilizers. It is harvested in the last two weeks of June and "fermented" with Tarui-san's own method to create a smooth flavor profile that doesn't need to be sweetened.
Tarui-san ages this tea in his warehouse dedicated to aging tea leaves, allowing the leaf to develop into a black tea that will leave you in smiles!
Note: This product qualifies to be certified organic by Japan Agricultural Standards.
- Ingredient: black tea
- Net weight: 100g / 3.52 oz (original bag), 20g / 0.70 oz (Yunomi bag)
- Cultivar: Cultivar #7132
- Harvest: Late June, 2008
- Region: Nearaicho, Shizuoka, Japan
- Tea: 5 grams
- Time: 3-5 min (longer for a stronger cup)
- Water temperature: 90C/194F degrees
- Water amount: 400 ml (about 2 cups)
- Steep up to 3 times.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.