Japanese soup stock made with powdered Iriko from Nagasaki Prefecture. No synthetic salt additives added (all salt content is obtained naturally from the ingredients).
Package is shipped from Japan in Japanese, so please refer to our (unofficial) translation of contents below. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Name: Iriko-Dashi
- Japanese Name: 素材力だし いりこだし
- Ingredients: Coming soon
- Katsuobushi is dried, fermented skipjack tuna. Read more on Wikipedia
- 風味原料 (かつお節エキス、かつお節、かつおエキス、昆布、椎茸エキス)、デキストリン、酵母エキス、麦芽糖
- Size: 70 grams (5 gram x 14 packets)
- Note: Cooking Miso Soup for 5 persons: 1packet / 750 ml of boiled water
- Package may differ from photo
Nutritional InfoComing soon
- Serving size: 1 gram (packet size is 5 grams)
- Calories: 3.56 kcal
- Protein: 0.25 grams
- Fat: 0.003 - 0.019 grams
- Carbohydrates: 0.62 grams
- Sodium: 18.6 mg
- Potassium: 11.1 mg
- Phosphorus: 8.6 mg
- Total salt content: 0.047 grams (in sodium equivalent)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.