Coaster made in Okinawa using the traditional Shuri ori weaving technique.
Shuri ori is a woven cloth made in Shuri, a former capital of the Ryukyu Kingdom (located in present Naha city).
- 10.7 x 11.3 cm (4.21 x 4.44 in)
- Measurements are approximate
- 100% cotton
- Burgundy, Navy Blue, Yellow (image varies slightly from actual color depending on your computer screen).
- Naha Traditional Textile Trade Association
- 2-64 Shuritobaru-cho, Naha City, Okinawa Prefecture, 903-0822 JAPAN
- PRIMARY SALES ROUTE
- Retail shop