Gokou variety (cultivar) of tea plant was developed especially for the climate of the Kyoto region and produces a matcha that is creamier than ordinary matcha.
- Name: Gokou Matcha
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Net weight: 25 grams (0.88 oz)
- Cultivar: Gokou
- Harvest: Spring
- Cultivation & processing notes: Shaded for 3-4 weeks prior to harvest, steamed and dried without rolling to make tencha leaves. Refined tencha leaves are then ground by stone mill into matcha powder.
- Packaging: Yunomi packaging (resealable bag).
- Name: Kyoto Obubu Tea Farms
- President / farmer: Akihiro Kita
- Location: Wazuka, Kyoto
Kyoto Obubu Tea Plantations, is a Japanese tea brand owned and operated by tea farmers in the town of Wazuka, Kyoto. Started by Akihiro Kita and Yasuharu Matsumoto in 2004, the company began as an agricultural social venture. Akky and Matsu's aim was and still is, to teach tea lovers both in Japan and overseas about the value of tea farming, and to contribute to society through tea.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.